The comprehensive Epic Manager wiki reference; written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 221 pages (61 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding on existing ones.
Epic Manager is a 2D Strategy RPG based in an Epic Fantasy world where, for the first time ever, you create your very own Adventuring Agency! As the manager of this agency, your job is to send adventurers throughout the realm to accomplish quests in return for farm and a percentage of the loot ! The goal of the game is to be a fun and addictive mix between puzzle, strategy & logic oriented gameplay when managing parties, narrative Events and adventurer progression, and a completely frantic but strategic timebased gameplay when resolving quests and encounters.
The original concept behind the game was based off the mechanics found in the developers' favorite games. On one hand, progression in the game is heavily inspired from japanese tactical RPGs and tabletop games with systems that are easy to learn but hard to master. On the other hand, the world map deployment and management aspects of the game are closer to grand strategy games with an emergent narrative. Mixing these mechanics in an epic fantasy setting is what makes Epic Manager a unique and fun experience for all gamers.
- A Vast Realm With Random Encounters to Explore! Over one hundred different Locations with unforeseen challenges! It could also be an ambush, hidden treasure, a new recruit, a secret quest and much much more!
- Emergent Narrative Shaped by Player Choices! Face situations that require crucial decisions which will shape your destiny! Make choices and live with the consequences.
- A Scouting Based Recruitment System! Send Scouts to find the greatest and most powerful adventurers, negotiate a contract to add them to your agency’s roster!
- A Challenging Questing System! Will you play it safe or push your luck? As always, high risks bring high rewards... or death.
- A Strategic, Fun and Frantic Combat System! Prepare for combat by equipping your adventurers with the right Skills and Spells for the Quest or Encounter they are about to face! Execute your combat strategy by timing your abilities right and dealing with whatever you’re facing has to throw at you!
- Players' guide: This part tries and teach you the basics of playing a turn in Epic manager
- Adventurers : Everything you need to know on your future contractees
- Player's Agency: On how to manage the different aspect of your venture.
- Citizens of Astraeus: Includes information on enemies, on your least favorites random encounters solutions and everything else that might get your agency licence revoked.